I have been working in the computers and technology industry for over 17 years, and can pretty much do anything you want related to programing. Consultations are always free, so do not hesitate to see if me and my company are the right fit for your programming needs!
I am passionate about programming, and it does not feel like work to me. Because of this, I am able to treat every job like it is my own. I always give my best effort and go above and beyond. My code always is efficient and well organized. All of my projects always come with well commented code and a detailed documentation of how to build, run install etc etc.
I am always available for any job offer, whether freelance or full/part time, whether an independent contractor or employee, or for startup equity, so get in contact with me!
Full Stack Developer
Here are some details about me
- Age: 32
- City: Los Angeles area, CA, USA
- Phone: +1 (916) 758-9353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Degree: Regis University - Bachelors of Computer Science
Frontend Programming Languages
Backend Programming Languages
Bare Metal Programming Languages
Scripting Programming Languages
Miscellaneous Programming Languages
Seeking a position where my skills and education can be successfully implemented and make a difference in a premier company in its field.
Bachelors of Computer Science
2013 - 2016
Regis University, Denver, CO
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with a 3.8 GPA (mangum cum laude). Created a DNS switcher program for Windows and Linux using C++ for my senior capstone project.
XCASH Cryptocurency - CTO
2018 - Present
- Managed a small team of 10 other remote developers in various time zones, across the US, EU, and Asia regions.
- Various Blockchain work in C and C++.
- Invented public transactions for X-CASH (first monero based coin to have this).
- Invented a custom DPOPS and DBFT consensus protocol using VRF that was about 50K lines of C code, for Linux servers.
Null Boundaries Gaming LLC - Owner and CTO
2017 - Present
- Built a baseball training VR simulator.
- Built a VR FPS game.
- Worked with various servers, using a micro services structure.
MH Electric - Head of Programming Department/System Administrator
2007 - 2016
- Created a 13000 line assembly program with GUI for the company to keep track of their profits and expenditures.
- Created a C++ program to create invoices and quotes to send to their customers.
- Created a C++ AES-256-GCM encryption program for file sending.
- Setup VPN and Socks5h proxies.
Sample Simple Open Source Programs, To Showcase My Coding Style etc etc.
C++ File Shredder
C++ File Shredder
Years Of Experience
Owner / Worker
Zachy Zone LLC
ATTN Zacharia Hildreth
312 W. 2nd St #3283
Casper WY, 82601
+1 (307) 218-7230